Re: [T3] Heads -- which, where to get?

> I'd recommend _not_ semi-hemi'ing your heads, no matter what.  It's one of
> the worst ideas in the ACVW world... for one, it'll make you MORE likely to
> detonate, especially under boost.

I've never had a problem with detonation on semi-hemi cut heads. If you
have detonation problems with your engine, it it most likely due other
factors such as using the wrong type of and improperly jetted carburators,
too high compression ratio, and many other mistakes in improperly matched
engine components.

If you are going to make engine modifications, you should do so with great
care, and stick to the recommendations from professionals. I don't
consider myself a professional, so the recommendations I make on engine
mods are second hand from Gene Berg (not the only professional out there,
but was certainly one of the loudest!), and first hand in that I have
sucessfully tried them myself.

---
Nathan
'62 Notch