Re: [T3] Tire Size: What are you guys running?

<x-flowed>Travis,
You are right, looking at your 66' fasty (of which i have as well) the two notch drop will be more than enough. It's just that I heard someone mention once that each spline roughly equalled and inch, and my front end is easily 3 inches + above my tires, so I was curious. Thanks for the suggestion and I won't be taking it any lower than 2.
Ryan
66 fasty