[T3] Heads -- which, where to get?

I need to replace my heads, as my current ones have just been termed "welded
up junk."

Bummer. Not exactly the start I had imagined.

I can replace 'em locally for $129 apeice, and they seem like a good deal,
but they're the Brazilian ones.

Is that a problem?

Moreover, I'm hoping for a little boost (miniscule, actually) with the
larger pistons and cylinders, should I have any special headwork done to
help climb the mountain grades this winter?

Any guidance? Pitfalls?

Engine specs: 1641, carbs, full-flow oil, balanced.

Thanks, folks.

av