Re: [T3] Got my new wheels fitted...

 Jim wrote:
>Loose wheel bearings certainly will help beat sticky caliper pads back out
of
>the way, but good, completely free calipers don't need any help. If yours
>need this help, they need to be rebuilt
.
 When I first replaced my rotors I had over tightened the wheel bearings.
When sitting at a stop light it acted like the parking brake was on, so I
backed off slightly the wheel bearings and that fixed it (it's been over 7
years now). I think I was over heating the calipers at that time. It's just
something to think about.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
       69 Squareback-AT