Re: [T3] oil cooler puzzlement

Is this engine the original '70 one, or is it a later one with TWO plastic plugs
on top of the breather box?

yes it is, with ONE large plastic plug. I started wondering last night and began to trace back my steps. I took out the pressure relief valve and found that I had put the plunger upside down, i.e., cup pointing up. Could this have been the cause? and what do you all suggest I do to remedy the situation?
many thanks
hisham
70sq