Re: [T3] Doors

Don't get too hung up on original color
if you are going for authenticity. As the
second owner of my '67, I had to do some
very small dent filling to do prior to
some painting on top of the original paint.

To my surprise when I sanded chips spots
on the hood, I found 21 COLORS of paint,
not 21 layers, 21 colors. All the damage
to the car had been done by me, and the PO
had not had any work done to it, it came
that way. Why? I cannot say, but it did.

Yeah you don't have to paint it, but even
if it's not the same color, it will still
be original.

Jeff  - '67 Sqbk Blue with red hood, since
I finally replaced the hood with one that
wasn't bent due to opening on the hiway