Re: [T3] '63 brake problems - more info

on 16/10/2002 4:10 PM, Ben Doughney at ben_d@clear.net.nz wrote:

> The boot off a Super Beetle will fit as a replacement if yours is cracked.
> My VWFLAPS suggested it, and it looks exactly the same as the other ones.

Whoops! I sent that message before I finished typing it. Here is what it was
meant to say:

The boot off a Super Beetle will fit as a replacement if yours is cracked.
My VWFLAPS suggested going to an alignment place and seeing if they had a
similar boot, I did find one and it looks exactly the same as the other
ones. It even came with quite a nice clip spring thing that seemed to hold
the boot on quite well.

Ben Doughney

'75 1200L
'63 1200 - Ringo