Re: [T3] the curb finder/feeler on my notch, is this original?

--- Jim Adney <jadney@vwtype3.org> wrote:
If they were really official VWoA items, I'll bet
> the only thing special about
> the ones sold by the dealerships was the packaging.

Well put Jim,
 I have since taken this off my car, and what appeared
to have been welded was merely a really snug fit and
just screwed on the rear quarter.

Since I have owned this car I have always found it
quite odd that curb feelers would be on a tiny VW.

I guess I just assumed it be original since I bought
from the 1st owner, and it appeared to be welded.

=anyone looking for a curb finder= :0)

Robert
'63 notch (in surgery)