Re: [T3] Clutch or transmission?

On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 02:13, Tom wrote:

> [...]
I would look at the clutch cable or clutch cable tube in the frame. If
either one of these is bad, the 1700# clutch was the worst thing to do.
I doubt if it is the dowl pins unless someone has had the flywheel off
and not retorqued it properly.
You don't say if this is a stock engine. If it is, 4 dowls is plenty.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)