Re: [T3] Por 15 observations; body metal available soon

>>I'm going to sawzall '67 square #3 to bits to get it
out of my garage and claim the heater channels. Anyone need some body
metal?

i need, if you have, depending on where you are, the rear seat support
where the battery is(passenger side) and possibly the venting area under
the windshield, if you have that and could cut the whole piece out giving
plenty of extra space for grafting ....mine is needing replaced, and in
some areas it goes up to the window seal but not quite down to the hood
reveal. i'm in portlan, let me know if you have this and etc....

thanks,
matthew