Re: [T3] Question about this 6V tach (Right Link)

> OOPS This is the link I was refering to. Pasted the wrong link in the
this
> is a 6V.

yes, it is 6V, but it is only 70mm diameter. and from the mounting lugs
on the back, I would say it is for a Karmann Ghia.

This is actually an OE tach for a BMW. It would be hard to get it to the
size and make it look like a Type 3 tach. I'm actually working with a guy in
Germany to get a few reproduction tachometers. I've received one from him
and it looks great. Here's a picture:
<http://www.deals.neil.org/images/t3tach.jpg>

Neil