Re: [T3] I Won Second!!

on 14/10/2002 7:23 PM, Allan Williams at allanw@ihug.co.nz wrote:

> If there was ojnly 2 other type3's, then I could have got 3rd in mine :-). I
> once got a second place, there were two enties, so it was by default :-)
>
> I think I know the wheels you mean, they are quite neat looking. I think
> Dave (can't remember his last name, he's in his late 20's I think) used to
> have them on his square.

It was Fred Seth that I bought them off (do you know him?), he is one of the
mechanics at Qualitat. I will ask him if he knows if anyone is selling more.
I am going to get the tyres put on them sometime this week.

> I suppose you're going to tell me there was a set of type £ fenders andf a
> type 4 engine for sale cheap too!

No fenders, but there was one guy there who had a whole pile of T4 bits-
cases and gearboxes and other smaller bits and pieces.

Ben Doughney

'75 1200L
'63 1200 - Ringo
'71 1600TL