Re: [T3] Fuel pump rebuilding (kits FS)

>One thing that always concerned me with the nearly non existant fuel
pump
kits is the condition of the diapragms after all these years.

All the diaphragms appear to be "new" and supple condition (they're
all claimed now).  Several of the kits have instructions printed '71,
so they really are 30 years old.  I thought I would save the still
functional used diaphragm after the rebuild, but several days later
noticed it had shrunk and hardened up.  I will still carry it with me
for an emergency.  Good luck replacing the diaphragm, I did this once
with a accel. pump.  I drilled out the rivet and tapped it for an M3
screw.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR