Re: [T3] Finding leaks

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
The rockers rot out at the very front and the pressure of the spray from the
front wheels gets shot down the rocker length and very quickly takes out the
whole rocker... those streaks are the first indication.  Check very
carefully behind the front wheel... poke with a screwdriver... youll
probably find a hole.  If possible remove the front fender if you really
want to catch everything and or fix it right.

Keith