Re: [T3] '63 brake problems con't - long

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>It doesn't matter. All straight aheads are the same. The ball joints are
on an eccentric axis and one full turn just brings them back to the exact
same spot.

Ok, dumb question, doesn't that mean I could have them 1/2 turn off and
they would still be pointing straight ahead?  Maybe that doesn't matter...
 I bascially just want to know if I should tell the alignment place "Don't
touch the bottoms" or "Make sure you leave the bottoms pointing straight
ahead".

To answer someone else's question, I checked both front wheels with a crude
level/protractor tool I have, they were both at 1 degree camber.  Crude
yes, but it matched a reading I took off my other Type 3.  I think it's
just the toe-in, the car rolls freely backward but as soon as I go forward,
it binds up.

--
Everett Barnes
'63 Squareback