Re: [T3] Automatic + carbs

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi Dave,

As far as I can see, my balance pipe is all intact. In the past one of the
carb linkage ball joints has obviously broken and somebody replaced it with
a nut and bolt, but it seems to work OK.

I'll remember that you have it though, just in case . . .

Regards,

Daniel Baum
1969 Type 34 automatic
http://www.qldesign.com/type34