Re: [T3] New pics from Notchback diary...

On 10 Oct 2002, at 8:55, DAVID WALTERS wrote:

> Pics 2 & 3 are the full flow
> plumbing and engine hanger I had to cut out. Fitting
> the plumbing to the engine and clearing it took about
> three days of taking parts off and on and filing and
> tightening. I just hope it doesn't leak.

These look like you're doing the right thing. I also drill 2 3/4" holes
in the top of the crossbar so I can retighten the upper oil pump
nuts, if necessary, without removing the crossbar. This probably
isn't necessary. I've never needed to use them.

-
Jim Adney, Associate Researcher
Plasma Physics, 608-262-4643
University of Wisconsin, Madison