Re: [T3] A stupid question: Where's the starter?

In a message dated 10/10/02 12:47:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
swade@umiacs.umd.edu writes:

<< No luckily it's manual.  I was able to push start it last night with
 some help from a couple of neighbors.  Is the starter visible/accessible
 from the engine compartment?  I had a difficult time locating it last
 night, but maybe it was just too dark. >>

It is best accessed from beneath the car. Just follow the lead from the
battery and you will find it. It is about 3 to 4 inches in diameter and about
6 to 7 inches long. Looking upward, it is on the right-hand side of the car
as I recall.

Don Garies
dgaries808@aol.com