Re: [T3] RHD anyone ??

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Dang guys take it easy....

geezz, Louise..

Everett- any pictures or diagrams you can scan in and e-mail would be great,
thanks very much. I am looking for any reference material I can find.

Phillip--thanks for the thoughts, maybe the rack and pinion one could be a
worth the try..

As for the rest.....
By now i am sure you have seen this car either in photos or in person at
Parma, and can agree that this is one very sweet ride that is about 98%
done. BUT we all like to tinker right ??
Well the owner is just looking to something a bit different...this winter
this car is getting a type 4 transplant , and the door handles shaved off
also....this car will be a "stealth dark ride", plan on it!

Martin Magnia