[T3] Parts hunt

This is part one of a wanted list for a new to me 66 fastback.

I'm looking for some original paint body parts, but because of shipping
concerns I'll only ask for a license plate light housing and trim in 66
VW blau (blue)

Back seat rest in white.  Un-ripped or sun scared.

White dash knob (hazard?)

VW shoulder belts

Original tool kit

Engine compartment vinyl mat in unshrunken (is that a word?) condition

Front trunk liner in unbroken condition

T3 gas heater (not working OK...needs to be complete though)

Thanks!  Like all the other VW lists, this one is great! BTW I'm in
Orange County CA

Steve
66 Fastback (the wife's car)