Re: [T3] Automatic + carbs

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Baum" <dbaum@isdn.net.il>

> Just out of curiosity, does anyone on the list have, or know anyone who has,
> an automatic Type 3 with original stock carbs?

I'm sure this doesn't help your cause at all, but here goes.  I was looking at
my Hayne's manual this morning, at the cover.  The skeleton drawing is a carbed
automatic fastback.  Just thought it was interesting that I had never noticed it
before.

Good luck in your search, Dan.

Freddie Lochner
http://www.geocities.com/SixtyNineNotch