Re: [T3] RHD anyone ??

<x-charset Windows-1252>> Any diagrams of the front end (Everett)

I probably have some schematics somewhere, I think the Orange book has a
exploded nice pedal assembly...  or parts book scans.  Let me know what you
are looking for.

In my opinion, RHD conversions are lame.  Why convert when it's pretty easy
to just import a nice Australian Type 3?  Shipping is $$$$ though.  You put
the money into a nicer engine or tranny, a sweet sound system, or a top
quality interior.

- Everett