Re: [T3] electrical gremlin in turn signal relay

On 8 Oct 2002, at 11:18, phil wrote:

> When I flick the turn signal, the fuse blows and the
> dash light stays lit, without flashing.
> I'm not sure if they are the same circuit - I'll have
> to check.

A short anywhere in the TS circuit could cause this. If it only happens when
you signal in a particular direction, then I would suspect a short in one of the
TS lamp sockets on that side. If it happens in both directions, I would
suspect a short under the dash. It could even be IN the relay.