Re: [T3] gas mileaage

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Shad,

Without going into the details yet as I still have 88 messages to read,
how is the cooling at the high altitudes with such thin air?  If your still
making HP at altitude with your MAP system your still making heat and I got
the impression that the thin air did a poor job at cooling the engine.  Your
thoughts?

Keith

:-).