Re: [T3] one of the reasons I missed LA gathering...tech problem

On 7 Oct 2002, at 15:48, David Hornback wrote:

> So I went to line up TDC on Piston 1. Lined up the dist. notch and the degree mark on
> fan. When I got under the car, the intake rocker arm was completely pressed up on
> the intake spring and valve.

Either your distributor drive gear is installed wrong and the SP wires have
been installed oddly, or you misunderstood which cylinder was which.

When you found the dist notch did you also check to see if the SP wire from
that position actually went to the # 1 cylinder?

Seen from the rear the cylinders are numbered like this:

3	1
4	2