Re: [T3] FI Fuel Tank "size"

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello-

Correction:

(my text in previous e-mail, a reply to Jim)
> The first time it happened, I stopped and inspected it while the pump was
> just staring to get loud.  My first guess was that I'd kinked the suction
> like to the pump, but after inspection that wasn't true..............

Should be: "LINE to the pump, but after inspection that wasn't true."  Silly
typo may have made it difficult to understand me.

I may have been raised in So. CA, but I'm not, like, a Valley kid.  :-)

Thanks!

Take care,
Shad Laws
LN Engineering - Aircooled Precision Performance
http://www.LNengineering.com