Re: [T3] Parts of a Carb (was Our new addition)

 Jim A. wrote:
>"Ball Jet" ? The only ball jet item I know of would be a type of float valve
that
used a steel ball, but these have no special shutoff features, so I don't
know
what you mean here.

 On the early type3s with carbs they used a screw in jet that contains a ball
bearing in it ( I don't know what they call it though--cut off jet?
non-electromangetic cut off valve? ). The later ones used an electromagnetic
valve to do the same thing, available in both 6 volt and 12 volt.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ sunroof
       69 Squareback-AT