Re: [T3] Our new addition

 Daniel Baum wrote:
> Are automatics not supposed to have the
cut-off valves? Mine doesn't have them but I assumed they had been removed.

 I think it could go either way, but when you factor in that you have
electric chokes, kick down switch, and power for the coil  you start to run
out of spaces for getting any power to the electric cutoffs. So, I think
thats why they went with the ball jet instead, so you wouldn't over tax the
fuse. I really don't know though, maybe someone with more experience can help
us with this one. Thanks again.

Bob 65 Notch S w/ sunroof
       69 Squareback-AT