From: "CAD Man" <vwtrav@vwherb.com>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 2:30 AM
Subject: Re: [T3] "B" ? - darkside apprentice

>Darkside Apprentice

>OK.  I gotta ask...what's a darkside apprentice?

_________________________________

There is a small faction of us that tend to modify our cars to our taste and
preference.  This is generally somewhat frowned upon (at least here in a
group of people who prefer factory stock cars) and is therefore referred to
as "The Darkside" (a la, Starwars...).  Brian has probably one of the most
modified cars of members of this list (a mid-engined, convertible Notch) and
is commonly known as Darth Fye, many of the rest of us are in smaller
amounts being converted and as such remain for now apprentices :)  No we
don't attend conventions dressed in "monster garb" ;)

Travis
'66 Fastback
www.keedyweb.net/fastback