[T3] No power, fixed!

   It started raining last week, which makes for a soggy bike ride to
work, and has pushed me to fix Phillip's lack of power under load.  I
went through the ignition system again; cleaned dizzy, measured plug
wire resistance, checked coil spark, and even swapped in my old points
for the Pertronix.  Of course this wasn't it.  I rebuilt my fuel pump
with an NOS kit, this was fun, but that wasn't it.  I opened up the
top of the right carb, and discovered the problem, the "power" circuit
tube was laying in the bottom of the float bowl!  This is consistent
with WOT and high RPM hesitation, and good operation while tuning up
in the driveway.  Thanks all for you help on this, wish I'd looked in
there earlier...

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR