Re: [T3] Our new addition

 Jim wrote:
>This sounds like it has been raised!

 Yeah it could have been raised, I don't know though, as I never talked to
the P.P.O. to fid out what he did/didn't do.

>At stock height, if you place your fingertips flat on top of the front tire,
the
back of your hand should be in contact with the underside of the wheel
cutout in the fender.

 I didn't know that was how you tell if it's stock height or not. I think
when I first got my Fasty 13 years ago, it had about the same space between
the front tires and the fender opening as this square does. If what you're
saying is true, then I do NEED to lower it. Well thanks for the info, wow
that changes things. : )

Bob 65 Notch S w/ sunroof
       69 Squareback-AT