Re: [T3] security

<x-charset iso-8859-1>| Kill switches are nice, but I would be more concearned that somebody
| would steal my stereo, not my car.

My solution:
Detachable face tape deck with cd changer controls.  Hide the cd changer.  I
stick a tape in the deck just for show.   Hopefully, anyone looking for
stereo's to steal is going to pass me by.  With the face off, tape in, and
the changer hidden, it looks like I just have some tape player stereo.  I
don't think the tape deck market is very hot these days.

It may have worked too.  Someone shattered my passenger vent wing, opened
the door, stole my backpack, and left the stereo alone. Maybe they saw my
backpack and just had to have it. ;-)  Oh yeah that was on April 13th, guess
what was in my backpack?

Reminder, don't leave things visible in your car or they may disappear.

derek