[T3] Brake Shoe Compatibility

The last post on the '63 brake problem thread (Super Beetle shoe
compatibility), got me thinking more about which shoes can fit which cars.
The only Type I compatibility I have ever heard before this is that the
'62 and '63 T3 back shoes are the same as the Bug of the same years.

I would like hearing from anyone that has knowledge on this, as the shoe
listings for Type 3's seem to be disappearing from the suppliers' books.

---
Nathan
'62 Notch
'57 Bug