Re: [T3] Electrical???

> I think that it is a leak somewhere in the electrical. That is why I was
> wondering what those two electrical boxes are maybe they go to the FI which
> I won't need then. I was going to run a new wire from the battery straight
> to the starter to see if it will then turn over faster.

You can check your system for power drain by disconnecting the battery
ground, turning off all at-rest systems such as the interior light, radio
and clock (check those circuits after the rest are checked), and touching
the ground strap back to the battery terminal; if it sparks, you have
current flowing. Remove fuses one at a time until no more sparking and you
will have a start on which circuit to look at more closely.

For more precise metering of the current drain, hook up a good ammeter
inline between the battery terminal and the cable making sure to get the
polarity right; the meter should be set to handle several amps for safety.

---
Nathan
'62 Notch
'57 Bug