Re: [T3] type 3 - fuel injected repair shop in tampa, florida

<x-flowed>i know of a good one... its in your own garage (or front yard, or carport etc...)

that might not be what you wanted to hear, but from my experience in my area (which has a few so called good shops) i am the best mechanic i have ran into. and thats not saying i know alot, but i care alot about my car.

good luck