Re: [T3] full flows and paint codes...

Thanks for the help, everyone. Dave Hall's pics are
just the ticket, that explains it a whole lot better.
I went with the steel braid NPT lines even though the
engine is basically stock, it's insurance. I like the
idea of mounting the filter on the cross bar and being
able to remove it in one piece. I am in the process of
drilling the case, I need to get a 3/8" tapered tap, I
tried a straight tap and the elbow bogs down after
just one turn. Everything I've read said the case will
split if it's forced so I'll spring for the tapered
tap first. AAR, I'll tap the pump soon, paint the pump
cover and trial fit the fittings. I'll post pics as
soon as I can.
 Thanks too, for the paint suggestions, the paint
doesn't translate well into electronic display or
print media for that matter. I know that I should
probably leave her Agate Brown, it's a one year only
color but it's just that, well,  metallic brown and
dark blue? I'll have to sleep on it.
 Thanks again for the tips, I probably wouldn't be
anywhere near into as I am if it weren't for
everyone's help.
David Walters
'73 1600 L Notchback
S. FL, USA