[T3] made it around the world

<x-flowed>
So, I found that if you take apart a speedometer, you can carefully remove the geared shaft that's part of the reduction/transfer mechanism between the speedo cable input and the odometer. (You have to separate or remove the rear [front is rear...] portion of the assembly by bending a couple of tabs.) You can then turn the odometer's main shaft at a rate of one rotation per mile.

I found that I could loosely attach my drill motor to the stub of odometer shaft opposite the regular input gear -- that is, at the "ones" of miles end.

	Turning it at ten miles per second seemed to be about right. :)

I popped LOTR into Ye Olde PowerBook and veged out while I ran the drill motor. It seems that at the turn of the thousands it was happier to be rolled over by hand, so I would stop the drill at XX,995 and just walk it a couple of miles by hand for the big rollovers.

So, I've got the red-needle 90mph speedo's odometer showing 71,892, ready to pop into my '69 and show the correct mileage. Well, I've got to put on a shinier bezel and chrome ring, and swap in a 12V bulb, but I'm otherwise good to go. Hurrah!

Looks like I've finally managed to get three old gauges configured to work appropriately in my late car. A friendly :P to all of the "just paint the needles!" crew. :)

-Greg