[T3] Brake Caliper Compability

Cleaning up today I ran across a pair of disc brakes assemblies
(spindle/rotor/caliper/backingplates) I had bought long ago for a '69
bug conversion.  Sold that car but kept the brakes.  The next project I
have for the '66 Fastback is restoring the braking.  I'm not sure what
the assemblys came off of (sswapmeet find) but since the bug was a ball
joint front end thats what the spindles fit.  Will the rotors or
calipers be the same as the ones that came with the '66?

If not, are caliper rebuild kits (for the '66) available?  From who?  Price?

Thanks!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

Sure, its no Guy Fox...I mean Fawkes day, but its the best we've got
this time of year ;-)

Steve