Re: [T3] man am i tired...

<x-flowed>At 5:31 PM -0800 11/28/02, Brian wrote:
keith, et al.  the  vw rockers are 60 per set now.  you need to
reuse your  shafts and will need to purchase a set of shims too, but

Brian, I've looked at a couple of resellers, and the prices I've seen for just the arms (no shafts) have been a good deal more than 60 bones. Can you suggest where to shop for them at the cheaper price...?

Thanks!
-Greg