[T3] like my world isn't weird enough...

<x-flowed>heard a car pull up my driveway... not expecting guests. a hard top black w/ silver stripe viper R/T is setting out there!!!! now, after the wrecked cars i saw last week, i did not expect to ever see another in Myrtle Creek. guy looks really flustered... then after i get him squared away on directions he says, "nice pink car" in a sarcastic tone. so i offered to race! hehe looks at me like i'm nuts, asks if i feel okay... i say , 'for slips!' (i know i ain't gonna win) with a somber look on my face and he says, 'that's okay' and leaves... man, i thought life in the desert was weird!

sorry for the interuption... back to your post turkey induced slumber!

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug
www.geocities.com/menacefye/index.html