Re: [T3] '64 T34 push button dash headlight relay

DanA=> I have a friend that wants to convert his
=> T34 to 12V from 6V but is a bit stuck on the
=> headlight relay. It's got six terminals whereas
=> the 12V volt relays have five and he's not sure
=> how he would go about wiring it up.

The terminals are all numbered, and they're consistent across 6 and 12V
versions. Have him follow the numbers and he'll be fine.

Does your friend know about the Type 34 Registry? If not, we'd like to
invite him to join and add the specifics on his car to our database.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343