Re: [T3] only 9 more months!!!

> There's also a list of east-coast shows for the past
> year at
> http://www.gti16v.org/shoinfo.htm#shoinfo

There is also a small German auto show (98% VWs) north of Pittsburgh, PA, in
a small town called Wexford, in late September every year called the Auto
Expo, details at www.3riversvwclub.com .  It is held at the local VW dealer,
and the club moves all of the new cars into the field behind the dealership
to make room for the show cars.  This year there were only two Type 3s
there - mine (in the parking lot because I could only spend about an hour at
the show) and a Type 3 Ghia.  Maybe next year the east coasters could invade
this show.  I think we would be well recieved since one of the club members
was in the parking lot pracically begging me to enter my car in the show.
Well, just an idea.  Thanks for listening to me ramble.

Dave Rosso
Pittsburgh, PA
'69 Fastback