Re: [T3] drive a type 3 around the world!

Hmmm... thats odd, that would make it a 64 speedo, I cant imagine them
having 2 different 100MPH speedo's in a single model year, or why they would
have changed to the scale by 10's then switched back.... and 1964 cars
should have white needle speedo's anyway... although it is early.  Could
there have been one original type and the other a replacement for the cars
that got converted when entering the US with KPH speedo's???

YA KNOW...

Ill bet thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH of my 100MPH speedos with scales by 10's are ORIGINAL Export spec
speed'os with the cars they came in... not later converts... SO

Ill bet the car that came out of was indeed a 1964... but the guts were
changed out to whatever was available when the car was converted from KPH to
MPH... ie. the Later guts and dial scale... and a little testers paint gave
you the needle, or perhaps they changed it over.

Original speedo??  only partially...
Other ideas anyone?

Keith