Re: [T3] only 9 more months!!!

Hi Volks,

Not to put a damper on ANYONES efforts (we as a group
can't begin to thank Brian enough for his efforts),
past present and or future, but how about SEVERAL
locations?  Or should I say several T3 Invasions, (T3
Invasion West, T3 Invasion Mid West, and T3Invasion
East), or something like this?  Each Invasion can be
held at different times of the show season, and thus
not take away from any of the others.  Sure it's
possible that some of us may not be able to make all
of them, or any.  And sure one Invasion may bomb due
to lack of support, or poor planning. But this will at
least give most of us a chance to participate in at
least one of them.  That said, I don't think this can
realistically be done this year, or ever, it's just a
thought.  And just my opinion, we should build the
Invasion up as big as we can get it in it's present
location, and then think about moving it around if at
all.  Otherwise the whole Invasion idea may just die a
lingering death.  So lets all throw our support behind
Brian, (assuming he is up for it this year), and help
him build on last years gathering.

Cheers,

John La Francois
Blauvelt, NY
'65 Notch S (Nubb) Awaiting RUSToration
'67 Beetle (Bubb) Currently under RUSToration by owner
'98 Jetta GL (Wolfgang) Wife's Daily Driver