Re: [T3] T3 leaking cowl vents

Sorry Jim yes it is a '66, I forgot to mention that small detail!

<you could make a seal from some soft rubber tubing <
Great idea about the split tubing, I had this feeling right away that I'd
most likely have to improvise....figured I'd check with all of the great
folks on this list first...

(Metro Molded Parts said if I sent a sample they may be able to hook me up
with something close)

>Now THAT'S what I call overkill!   ;-) <
Guilty as charged!
Can't really help myself, it's become an obsession for perfection I'm afraid
Jim.
(you know you're sick when you start being concerned about how everything
looks under the dashboard) :-)

On that note, I'd be more than happy to volunteer my services to Brian (et
all) at the '03 gathering regarding a short course in painting, polishing &
plating. (wherever it may be!)
Cheers all!
Chuck