Re: [T3] only 9 more months!!!

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 18:51, Keith Park wrote:

> OK all.... Russ is 2 days from me... An invasion at Russ' would indeed draw
> me out again
>
> AND
>
> IF Brian brings HIS notch... I guess Ill just have to bring MINE TOO!

I am not wanting to take the glory away from Brian. Some one mentioned a
get togehter in Iowa, and I offered my back yard as place. It actually
would not be too practical as I am over 3 miles off paved highways, and
there is not much entertainment in the area, except watching the stars
at night.
The closest Sonic's is about 10 miles away, and they don't even use
roller skates.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)