[T3] my add-on fuse panel and new CDI kit

Well its all built now. 5 relays in total and 12 fuses (well 18) , take
a look at the monster on my web poge. just type in fusepanel.jpg at the
end of my home page address. Now i have to figure out how exactly i'm
going to attach it to my car. i thought about puting the most of it in
the front trunk and drilling a hole and mountingh the fuses underthe
dash, but i don't like drilling extra holes in my car unless i have to.
Maybe i can fit 12 or so wires through the hole on the left side? or
just mount the whole thing under the dash. I'll probobly mount it all
under the glove box. (Now  if i only had a .........brain  oops i mean a
glove box!)

BTW remember that DIY cdi kit ? I bought one! It should arrive in a
couple of weeks. It was only 20 bucks. It comes in kit form. The kit is
made by Velleman from Belgium? They have distributors in the US and
canada so finding one for yourself would be fairly easy.

Thorkhild
68 VW BLUE Fasty
Darkside Apprentice
http://www.geocities.com/vwbluefasty/