Re: [T3] only 9 more months!!!

On 25 Nov 2002, at 23:22, BOB2TYPE3S@aol.com wrote:

>   I know a mid west meet would draw some from the southeastern states, and
> maybe be easier on the northeasterners too. Heck I'd be tempted to take 2
> cars to Iowa : ) being 4 days closer to home my wife could drive one :o .
> Russ can we have a bonfire too? But Not like they build for the Texas A&M
> football game though (read about that in todays paper).

Really, I was just joking. Since Brian has already put so much work into this
I'm content to let him call the shots for another year.

I agree that it would be nice to move the invasion around a bit, but I'm afraid
that our core population is on the US west coast and moving away from there
would drastically cut down on our numbers.

As far as Bob coming from Arizona is concerned, I think Iowa might be even
farther away than Idaho.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org