Re: [T3] Glovebox Knob Broke Off, How Do I Open It?

How about unscrewing the strap that holds the box to the dash. Then pull the
box out of the way and remove the nut on the latch from the inside. Or
unscrew the four hinge screws and completely remove the door. Then remove
the nut on the latch.

It seems as though this is how I got mine open a few months ago when this
happened to me also.
Gook luck!