[T3] News from Brian's old neigbhorhood.

<x-flowed>.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who went to/through Nampa during Invasion Weekend. .. did
anyone happen to see this going on?

-----
Idaho town wants to get blind rider off the streets

Seattle Times | Submitted by: mokesmay

"Nampa city officials began receiving complaints that [the Blind woman,
Tabitha] Darling was riding dangerously through traffic, council members
invoked an obscure prohibition on horse riding in the city. Her father,
Rob Darling, says that violates her rights under federal law."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/134583289_blindrider25.html